Adult Growth Deficiency

I have researched on adult growth hormone deficiency and have noticed i have most of the symptoms. I always thought my low mood and anxiety for almost everything was psychological but considering the physical signs of this hormone deficiency i'm worried. How and where can i get tested/diagnosed?
views-icons 59 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi thanks for your query. I like to advice you to consult an Endocrinologist in your city. Also follow that doctor's advice.For all digonostic tests u can find local good testing centtrs or as per doctor guide lines.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?