diabetes-icon

Adenomyosis

I am suffering from adenomyosis. Doc says the oly cure is removing f uterus. But since am 33 I am not interested to do it at tis age. Though I hv 2 kids. I wanna kno if thr is cure for adenomyosis in Homeo. The pain is unbearable and pain is there not oly during periods but between periods too. 30 days a month I am suffering

Doctor Answers (5) on Adenomyosis

Dr. Geetika Bansal
19 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Homeopath

INR 600 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
You can share your condition at practo direct consult for effective prescription right now. Homeopathy has very effective remedies that treat painlessly and safely.
Dr Tanmay Palsule
10 yrs. of exp | Pune | Homeopath

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
       Surgery is an option for adenomyosis only when all other avenues for pain relief and menorrhagia have been exhausted. I assume that you were given a trial of pain killers which did not work effectively. Homepathic medicines are very effective in controlling symptoms of adenomyosis like dysmenorrhoea & menorrhagia. Contact us on Practo for detailed questionnaire & we can prescribe according to the answers you provide.
Dr Rashmi shukla
13 yrs. of exp | Nagpur | Homeopath
As you have decided rightly definitely its not an age and time for operation
your dysmenorrhea is the main issue which is troubling you and it can be cured with homoeopathic medicines
you can contact us at our website besthomoepaths
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
7 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Homeopath
Homoeopathy is useful in relieveing the symptoms. Begin with Homoeopathic medicines:-- Calc. Carb. 1M 3 powders - 3 nights Take 1 powder each night before going to bed. Put powder on tongue and swallow. Repeat for 3 nights. From morning start with Phytolacca 30 4 pills -- 3 times daily -- 30 days Chew pills. Take medicines as advised.
Dr Neelu Gautam
5 yrs. of exp | Indore | Homeopath
Hello , surgery is a last option in adenomyosis until u have other medicinal option . Homoeopathy is a pathy in which treatment based on symptoms .  U can start taken homoeopathy for ur problem which can help u out in controlling pain & other symptoms . Even during the time of pain  use heating pads & drink Luke warm water to reduce abdominal cramps. Start doing yoga as well .