Additicted
I having addiction towards porn and mastrubation what should I do get out of rid of it... Please help me

It's kind of behavioral addiction, medicine plus counselling will help u out from get rid of this addiction, it's possible so don't worry
Better to consult a psychiatrist
If you feel you are addicted which means you think about them all the time U need to connect with nature Take chakra therapy your root chakra seems to be imbalanced and take magnesium Put water fall on your house Read good content Participate in group therapies or activities
Talk to me
Go slow boss
Please define what you call addiction Then I can guide you properly
We need to discuss in detail kindly consult psychiatrist