Addiction to Spasmo prxwn

I have addiction of sp.prxwn pain killer as I had some kidney stone about 3 yrs but there is no stone in kidney but I have became addicted to spm prx pain killer. When I leave it I have to suffer loose motion and heavy weekness and whole body pain. Feel so tired and have to bad headache. I want to get rid of ds problem

Doctor Answers (1) on Addiction to Spasmo prxwn

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Addiction to spasmo proxyvon can occur after continuous medical use. From what you have mentioned, it seems you have withdrawal symptoms on trying to leave the substance. It is highly likely that you have become dependent on spasmo proxyvon. You would require meditation and counseling to help you get over this problem. The medications will help you tide over these withdrawal symptoms, and will strengthen your resolve to get over this problem. It is highly appreciable that you have recognized this problem and are trying to get rid of this problem. I would suggest that you should get in touch with your nearest psychiatrist for detailed assessment and subsequent treatment. Hope this helps you..