Addicted to masturbation
Hello all,I want to admit that I am addicted to masturbation and I do it 1-2 times everyday.and many of the times I do not like it,after I have ejaculated.I have a gf but I am not in physical contact with her and she is living in a different city.So I want to ask is this normal and if it is not what should I do prevent it?

Dr. Imran Khan
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Gurgaon

Mastubation is a very bad habbit and may cause physical and psychological health issues.....contact a good sexologist in your area or you may contact us here in gurgaon for best solution