Addict of alcohal
Hi i have habit of drinking and smoking from 23 years want to quit know  as I drink 4 pegs and 5 sticks  every day please help me out to get rid from this bad habits

hello there. it's a good thing to hear that you want to quit. all you need now is to stick to the desire of quitting. don't try to do it all of a sudden, it will definitely not work. gradually try to decrease the amount of alcohol. consult a psychiatrist who will help you get rid of it. de-addiction will take time, but you need to be intent on it. regards