Adapalene,bumpy skin, pigmentation
I have been using adapalene from last few weeks and no irritation happens for me.But acne is increasing nd more  bumpy skin .few days back I couldn't apply sunscreen nd sat near window where direct sunlight was coming for 3-4 hours afternoon .since adapalene makes more sun sensitive I feel skin had darkened due to it .I know we hv to apply sunscreen religiously but situation was like that so couln't .Should I stop adapelene.will pigment go away with time or what else to apply for this adapalene induced pigmentation from sun.dont want lasers or treatment due to money crunch any topical that can use alongside adapelene.

No... treatment depends on the grade of pigment skin.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos
Adapelene is known to b a photosensitive drug and if there is excess sun exposure like in ur case it an lead to hyperpigmentation. Medication is available to reduce the same but it depends on the skin type tone and texture. Consult a Dermatologist for the same