Acne vulgaris
I was diagnosed with acne vulgaris in October 2020. Since then I've been diligently using adapalene and clindamycin gel at night daily about pea size. I don't have acne anymore but one or two pop up so I've still been using it. Should i stop using it? Does it have steroids? Is this going to affect my fertility in anyway?

The treatment of acne differs according to the grade of involvement. Some people have more oilyness on the face which results in breakouts. After completing treatment for controlling the active breakouts, tablets can be stopped and creams need to be continued to prevent recurrence. Diet and lifestyle modifications are also important. Please don't do any self treatment such as over the counter Steroid creams. Don't burst the pimples with your fingers as it can result in ugly scars. The marks and pores left behind after the pimples heal can also be treated. Please send your photos through online consult option for detailed prescription and diet advice.,
No problem...u can use.. however treatment depends on the grade..Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
It doesn't have steroids in it,  but Incase you are planning pregnancy it is advisible to shift from adapalene to benzoyl peroxide based gel, used again in very little quantity.