Acne treatment
I Have Severe Black Heads On My Face Since Years And Lots Of Pimples Too, I Am Thinking Of Opting For Laser Treatment Where I Can Find Good Doctor For Treating It And How Much It Would Cost overall generally along with medication in Mumbai, and are there any side effects of it Kindly let me know Ty

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi! Acne can be an irritating problem. A laser resurfacing with Fractional CO2 laser will help sort out the problem faster. Also maintenance sessions of peels, exercise should be a great help.
Book an appointment with a Dermatologist
Avoid breaking or picking the boils. Avoid rubbing the skin too hard.