Acne skin problem
Doctor my sister has lot of red acne which scars are visible ..doctor suggested her a cream epiduo but after that dry patches of skin are visible ..how to remove that

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
You can consult back the dermatologist. Most acne medications give dryness as its needed to get rid of the acne.
Send photos for proper management. Consult online.
Hello dear. Epiduo can cause irritation and burning in some patients, especially if applied heavily. Wash face with a mild cleanser and apply a moisturiser for now. Withhold Epiduo for a couple of days You can consult me online Or Visit my clinic in Delhi
Stop epiduo for now ,need to see pictures to analyze grade of acne and u need a good moisturizer acc to skin type
Consult online
Apply good moisturizer , dnt apply epiduo