Acne scars

Is it possible to to get rid of shallow or depression type of acne scars on face 100%. Kindly help me. I have lot of scars on my face.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. 100% IMPROVEMENT - i would guarantee that - coz one there is a scar - its appearance can be improved - but not eliminated. Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work and you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures on follow up messaging if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging