Acne scars in my face

I have an oily skin and it results in pimples and acne. I have got lot of pimple and acne scars I need to get rid of them. I have tried so many few medicines also but it didn't worked out. Suggest me something.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Please note : Acne is a common problem at your age. Milk - excessive consumption can worsen acne. Reduce intake of chocolates and junk food too. Use a topical retinoid cream daily night. You may need a short course of antibiotics. salicylic acid based face wash will help for oily skin and acne reduction. Discuss other suitable forms of treatment with your dermatologist. Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal , Excel care hospital, Bangalore