Acne & scars
I want remedies to get rid of acne & scars. i have damaged my face due to much exposure to sunlight.

Dr. Anchal Shah
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hello, kindly take care of following points to improve your skin health: 1. Strict sun protection: use sunscreen properly and regularly over face and other exposed areas. 2. physical sun protection in form of cap, umbrella, shades is very helpful. 3. drink alteast 2-3 litres of water daily for skin hydration. Also, for treatment of acne scar ,its important to analyse your skin type, type of scar before deciding on best treatment option. Kindly share picture of face , so that we can guide you further.