Acne scars

Hi mam/sir I am married and have acne scars on my face and pimples,I have tried many creams but no use of it, so can u plz help me out...
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi You seem to be having adult acne. This acne is due to underlying hormonal or lifestyle problems. Before you can start treatment for acne scars you need to address the acne itself. This may not respond to only cream and you may need oral antibiotics as well as retinoids. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and explain the needs of your skin and guide you through the process of tablets and /or procedures for the improvement of the skin
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?