Acne scars and pores
What all treatments I can have to reduce my acne scars and  acne pores completely? I'm looking for a good treatment.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi My Name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy). Acne and its scar can be treated effectively with homoeopathy in natural way. Even you can go for other treatments that are available such as chemical peeling and other cosmetic procedures. But your tendency of producing acne will persist so I would like to advise you to go for natural way. For further information and help please contact Total Health Care. Please feel free to call us as per your convenience. Dr Jagat Shah