Acne scar -laser
I had post acne scars for last 2 years. Undergone almost all treatment methods available (Retin A cream, glycolic peel, dermaroller,microderma abrassiob) I'm not happy with the results so wish to go for laser,preferably erbium laser or fractional co2.any hospital in serilingampally has this facility & price?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Lasers that you have mentioned are usually good for acne scars. However, you have to understand that no treatment for acne scars can completely remove the scars. It can only improve the appearance of the scars to reasonable extent. So keep your expectations in check and discuss the same with your dermatologist before you jump into any procedure. Cost may be usually around five thousand for full face per session but may be up to weight thousand for full face depending on the laser and centre. Hope this helps.