Acne related
I am having acnez, pimples from last 5 years i have almost tried everything but they come again... Evn my face becomes oily and sweaty often..

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

There are many medicines and even simple procedures to take care of acne and extra oiliness. Consistency and proper treatment from a dermatologist will help you tremendously. Dr. Jolly Shah.
Dr. Siddharth Prakash
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, You need to visit a good dermatologist. You need to follow the dermatologist's advice and take proper treatment. Please remember that acne is completely treatable. But home remedies and incomplete treatment is not going to work. Take care, Dr Siddharth Prakash