Acne problem
Hi, I am suffering from acne since 10 years. Attached are the images. Please look into them and provide me a solution. I was told acne is common and goes off with time. But looks like mine is different case. I am so depressed with this acne. I am not concerned of my looks though but I just want to be clean and healthy. Please provide me a solution and the reasons for my acne. My skin is bit dry. Recently I notice white and black heads too. I drink sufficient water and good intake of fruits. Not sure what to do. I am afraid I might have to live with this acne. I do not use any cosmetics. Please help.

Hi Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed towards the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne. The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris:- Retinoid-like agents. Antibiotics. Selective aldosterone antagonist acne products. When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance. Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following- Manual extraction of comedones. Intralesional steroid injections. Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid. If you are not satisfied kindly consult a dermatologist they will do the needful