Acne problem
Hi, I am Pratik from Mumbai. I am 20 year old. I have acne problem from 2 years. I have tried many face washes, but not getting any good result. What to do now?
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Take a proper treatment according to your skin type and acne severity, from a dermatologist. Face washes are generally used for very mild acne. Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Skin Nurture Clinic Mumbai
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.