Acne,pores and scars
I HAVE ACNE FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS AND IS NOT REDUCING.NOW I HAVE LOT OF SCARS AND PORES .I WANT TO GO FOR LASER TREATMENT FOR THE SCARS AND PORES.IS THE COST BELOW 5K?IF NOT HOW MUCH ?ANY BETTER METHODS WHICH ARE FASTER SUGGEST ME .

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results. The typical cost is around 5000 for a session and one may need minimum of 4 sessions   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala New Delhi