Acne/pimple/coughing

Hello maim..i have lot of acne pimples on my face since last 8 to 10yrs.i have many treatment in my city rewa(mp) but the doctors are not dignosed my problem properly..i used many medicine but my disease was not nd this tym i had a lot of pimples nd this tym my hope was nd my life was injured.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne/pimple/coughing

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
You can consult me for personal recommendation on Practo Direct.