Acne on the back- marks

Could you tell me the best way to deal with my back acne? I have it since the last 8 years, and there are a lot of marks, and new ones forming too. Which are the best creams and soaps for the same?

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne on the back- marks

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail Regards