Acne on face
I get lot of acne on my face as well as on my back. I want a good facewash and some gel that i can apply on my pimples and its marks. I dont want any kind of cream or gel that would remove my skin layer.
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings, it's like saying you want ice cream but something which is not cold, doesn't have sugar and is still tasty !!!!! You have to realise that when u come to a dermatologist, you are not visiting a tailor.! You could be treated for acne and necessary medicines are required to get it in control. Removal of upper Cornified layers of skin is necessary to treat acne. However this can be done gently with certain creams that doesn't harm your skin. Therefore see a qualified dermatologist in your city and he'll do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?