Acne on cheeks
Hello Doctor, I keep getting acne only on my right side cheeks.I'm using clinxa-A gel and benzoyl peroxide soap after using the acne reduces and again after few I get acne in the same place.Please help me the reason for getting the acne only on one side of my face as its happening from many months now and how it can be cleared. Attached with photo. Thank you in Advance.

Hello dear. Your hormones and your diet play an important role in developing acne. Kindly consult online and discuss in detail
Consult online
Acne can occur because of various causes including underlying hormonal imbalance. Please contact for online consultation for proper treatment of your acne.