Acne  dark spots reg.
As per doctor suggestion I had used trioclin gel and acnay gel for past 45 days.But I have no change till now. I lost the hope of clearing my dark spots. Suggest me some cream that would hide or fade away dark spots. I have attached the picture too. Please suggest if possible.

It can be cleared with specific medicine...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Treatment of acne and marks takes time  and requires regular follow up. Consult online with detailed history or follow up with your dermatologist.
use sunscreen regularly. do not self medicate
Hello To reduce the post acne spots you can use Demelan cream . This has to be applied on the spots at bedtime. Wash it off in the morning. Make sure to use a sunscreen (minimum SPF 30) in the morning. It will take a minimum of 3-4 weeks to see results.
I would suggest you to take a video consultation to assess the severity of acne and treat both acne and pigmentation accordingly.