Acne itching irritation

Hi, I am suffering from acne since 10 years. Attached are the images. Please look into them and provide me a solution. I was told acne is common and goes off with time. But looks like mine is different case. I am so depressed with this acne. I am not concerned of my looks though but I just want to be clean and healthy. Please provide me a solution and the reasons for my acne. My skin is bit dry. I drink sufficient water and good intake of fruits. Not sure what to do. I am afraid I might have to live with this acne. I do not use any cosmetics. Please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne itching irritation

Greetings. I am sorry, no pics have been attached here. See, I get your point- tat acne can be chronic and sometimes refractory to regular creams. Therefore under guidance of the dermatologist you ll need short courses of oral medication in order to maintain acne free skin for few weeks. After adequate control, the skin can be maintained with creams alone. Some people end up having acne till their late twenties. Also - better get evaluated for PCOS if you have other symptoms of the same. Warm regards.