Acne formation in scalp
There are acne like formation in my scalp. It occurs every year during in any part of time. On scratching it releases pus which if spread creates such acne. It is happening to me for 3 years, every year I consult dermatologist, he said me to avoid applying oil on hair, during the treatment I stop applying but still.

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Cause of which should be Evaluated.... It could range from infection of hair follicles to skin infection per se.... Application of oil worsens condition.... Application of local antibiotics and oral antibiotics ( depending on severity ) will help you... Antifungal are indicated if necessary...