Acne dullface dark circle

I am 28 . My skin is oily and I still get pimples on my face , some are hard n stay so many days on my face, i also have acne spots . My face is also very dull with dark circles. Can you suggest me something. Any yoga for face glow n stess relieve . Any good facial clenser and cream to get rid of acne. I used Neutrogena acne control and vlcc acne clenser , they said it has 2% salicylic acid so its good.. Plz suggest something .

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. You need comprehensive care and it is not feasible here.
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
Apply Sunscreens regularly.