Acne, dark circles pores

I have an acne problem from my teenage. and also there are pores.. my skin is oily skin.. now my skin seems to dull and black. please tell me the solution for this skin problems. i used so many herbals creams and home made remedy but there is no result found..

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. There can be many causes of acne including lifestyle, genetic ,insulin resistance and so on. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.
A comprehensive evaluation will help us identify the cause of the disorder and then it can be treated in a precise manner
Use a salicylic acid based face wash.