Acne Cyst In Face

Hi I'm having acne cysts. As doctor prescribed I'm taking isotrin for 3 months but the problem is now it's spreading all over my face and it's looks ugly. Is there any way to get rid of this ? Last four months only I'm facing this issue. Please suggest.
views-icons 41 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanjeev Gulati
Dermatologist 19 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Cystic acne is severe form of Acne. Needs drainage and Strong antibiotics. Go to a Dermatologist urgently. .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?