Acne and uneven skin tone
I am 27 yrs old girl. I have pimples and dark spot over my face also uneven skin tone near chin and upper lips. I tried many creams but it appears again after sometime. Please suggest me any solution

Dr. Rashmi T V
Might be due to hereditary, excess oil secreting glands in skin AND hormonal changes during puberty like androgens..., Drink excess of water to hydrate your body , add more of fruits in your diet, keep face dry, use mild soaps , always use sunscreen when you go out, , topical therapies such as retinoids, antibiotics, and benzoyl peroxidase Wil help...