Acne and scars

I have lot of pimples and have taken all treatments with skin specialist no any changes vt my acne I want clear face can Ayurveda help me in getting clear with acne and scars please sujjest me

Doctor Answers (3) on Acne and scars

Thanks for raising ionic Query represents almost for youngsters, its due to salty n sour food n unhealthy Routine, so plz consult AYURVEDIC Dr for detox n Rasayan Therapy latter on Nasyam Therapy will work for you.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...acne and it complications like acne scars are caused by various causes including hormonal imbalance, infection. It is gets exacerbated if you are using any steroids. Firstly stop those things. Secondly you need to be careful about your diet. Avoid oily and junk foods. Thirdly acne is a continuous problem upto age of 40 years. When it comes you have to take treatment. And treatment is given based on severity of acne. Foe mild cases, topical antibiotics like clindamycin, azithromycin, retinoids like tretinoin are given. For moderate degree, oral antibiotics like azithromycin, doxycycline, topical creams like clindamycin, tretinoin, adaplene, benzyl peroxide are given. In severe cases, oral retinoids like isotretinoin are given. This given long term relief. But has its side effects like increased dryness (you can use moisturiser), alters cholestrol, teratogenic. So few tests will be done before starting. The treatment will be long and continuous. It will take time to heal your acne. Don't get too stressed. Also don't pick your acne. It will cause scars. Only treatment options for acne scars are derma roller and lasers. Kindly consult a dermatologist. I am sure they will be able to treat you according to severity of your acne.
Hello I can understand what situation you are facing. Ayurveda has answers to your questions. Once if you are detoxed you will notice the gradual skin quality improvements including the face. That is the best available option for you.