Acne and pores

I am facing problems of acne and pores. Visited many doctors but till the time i am on medicine, acne stops. But as soon as I stop medicine again acne prevails. Moreover i have many pores on face

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne and pores

Greetings. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. There can be many causes of acne including lifestyle, genetic ,insulin resistance and so on. A comprehensive evaluation will help us identify the cause of the disorder and then it can be treated in a precise manner. ‹Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Till the time the cause is not identified, it will keep recurring. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for.