Acne and eczema prone skin
Hi. I have acne and eczema prone skin- combination- dry skin.. i went to many dermatologist and tried many creams.. spent so much money.. now acne r in control but now I cant use anything on my face.. skin has become dull and tanned compared to my body.. what ever moisturizer I try either my eyes get affected(irritated, water eyes) or feels nauseous. I tried herbal also and fragrance free, sulphate - paraben free moisturizer also.. still feeling nauseous, heavy head.. why it is happening? Can u suggest any good moisturizer..

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hello ma'am, since you have acne prone skin, it is recommended to use all water based and gel based products. Dull and tanned skin can be treated with treatments like peels and medifacials. Also recommended to get investigated with your vitamins.
Consult online or visit the centre so that we can help you with the same.
Be regular with sunscreen.