Acne and dull skin
Pimples are regular to me suggest me some cream and I also facing dull face all the time even when I am happy also suggest me some cream.....

Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai
Hello , pimples and dull face suggest you might be having an oily skin... use salicylic acid based face washes, that will help reduce the pimples....keep skin clean and dirt free...drink adequate water...dull face if due to underlying muscle layer problem, then you will be benefitted by botox....your skin requires assessment in person to decide on that.... as per guidelines of practo., medicines cannot be prescribed in this forum.... kindly consult a nearby Plastic Surgeon... for evaluating your skin and further help...