Acne and anamelia on face
I hv pimples filled with pus,anamelia whiteheads,blackheads on my face.I hv obsrvd hair growth on face frm past two months.dermatologst has diagnosed my testosterone levels has increased.i m on medication of acne vulgaris not of anamelia and facial hair.Doctr hs advised me to remove these anamelia whiteheads by pilleing.i hd removed this by pilling about four years ago but after one year this reoccurs on my face. Now dctr hs not given me 100% surity that they will reoccur or not.Plz give me best suggestion that what should i do now.dctr tell me that if he started the medicine of increased testosterone, then the medicine will continue for one year so he delayed the medicine for facial hair, i m only on mdcn of acne vulgaris...plz help me nd solve my problem of my face... i hv pimples filled with pus on my back also..plz advise me suitable treatment... i want clear skin...plzz hlp me ...nd advise that wht should i hv to do for these whiteheads nd facial hair also

Dear user You are having comedonal acne, milia and hirsutism. Before advising on treatment part, detailed clinical history and examination alongwith investigations is required. You have dandruff also ? Any history of menstrual irregularities? Any history of pre menstrual flare in acne ? What medicines you have used, details are required ?
Kindly consult on Practo direct for personal consultation
Avoid refined flour, sugar, fried/oily food intake