ACL tear of left knee
Good evening Sir/Mam I got injury on my left knee on 11 july and i got acl tear, meniscus tear and hairline fracture as per MRI report. So could uh please suggest what should i do ? I have to do cisf training.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
You need surgery for ACL and meniscus. Post injury the army and allied services consider injury as unfit and you may be disqualified.
Better go for Arthroscopic ACL reconstruction , which is a key hole operation , have to go through good Physio after that for 2-3 months before you go for CISF training