Acidty/pregnancy confusio

Dear doctor Me and my girlfriend were messing around on 4th may we didn't have sex though I didn't cum neither did the Precum Come out ( as far as I know ) we didn't have sex we were rubbing each other's genitals She has been suffering from Hyperacidity We are scared that she might be pregnant because she has symptoms Her periods are still yet to come But still we are very confused is it acidity or is she pregnant ? She feels dizzy nauseous and burpy and cold Her periods are due on 17-21 of this month and what would be the best thing to do to avoid pregnancy if she's pregnant or to even check if she is Please help us doctor Regards

Doctor Answers (1) on Acidty/pregnancy confusio

Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there.. it's always safe to use protection or take post coital pills(which can be taken upto 3-5days after intercourse) if it was unplanned... if you sure you did not enter her nor did you ejaculate into her then nothing to worry, her symptoms could be just due to gastritis.. but if you have entered, ejaculated then chances that she can conceive are high as you have had intercourse during her mid cycle which is most unsafe time as she wil ovulate mid cycle and chances of fertilisation ie chances of pregnancy is high.. now ask her to take medications for gastritis like pantoprazole40mg , wait and watch for her symptoms to settle.. then after 21st May if she doesn't get periods then you can get urine pregnancy test done and you know whether are not she is pregnant... if she gets periods on time then well no worries but be sure you use protection always in future..