Acidic felling in urinal

Hi I'm 23 year old male. I feel acidic in my urinal track post masturbating. But this is not always, it happens only sometimes.

Hi, it could be due to mild irritation between ejaculatory duct and urinary tract. Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...
Dr. Kedar B. Kulkarni
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Pune
Excessive masturbation can cause you feeling tired, lithargic. If you are havinh spicy food or excessive tea, coffee, if you are not drinking enough amount of water, it will.result into burning micturation. I will.advice syp. शीतसुधा 2tsf 4 times a day and चंदनासव २tsf 2 times a day.