Acen on cheek
Pimples are very irritating me.i used moment types of pimple preventing creams and face washing creams but there is no cure,it is a hormones broblem?what I can do.please

Acne vulgaris has so many causes..hormonal disturbance which is common during adloscence is the most common cause.Helpful if you can give detailed history of what medications did you use and also stage of acne you are having.Depending on stage of acne,many treatment are availble ranging from topical medications to oral retinoids.
Dont get stressed too much.Avoid self medications and oily foods.
For detailed prescription tegarding your treatment,you can consult me @ practo direct.