Accident Case - MRI Brach
Hi Doctor, This is Arshad Ansari from BTM , Bangalore. One of my friend Asif who was operated by you ,referred your name. My Brother met with an accident on 10/Feb/17 and admitted in Apollo, Chennai . He had plastic surgery for face and artificial nerve implantation done for his left thumb . He has injury in right hand as well. But no treatment is done for that yet as per doctor advise. Doctor said, there is nerve damage in right hand and he is not sure , operation would be success. Kindly request for your valuable advise , i have attached MRI Brachial Plexus report with this. We will get your appointment tomorrow @ JP Nagar Clinic.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  This is not any one person's specific clinic. You have to visit the surgeon itself. Nothing can be done here. Also, you said you will be attaching the reports. Where are they? Cant see any here. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.