Acanthosis nigricans
My son is 2yrs old and has dark patches on the folds of his skin under his armpits, elbow and which looks like dirt , but actually seems like acanthosis nigricans.. I need a good doctor info who has experience on treatment of this kind of condition .. Thanks in advance

Dr. Srinivas C
I suggest you to get an opinion from an endocrinologist to rule out any metabolic disorder . If there is no abnormalities in biochemical analysis and clinically then it could be Pseudo acanthosis nigricans Which occurs due to obesity or familial.