Acanthosis nigricans
I have acanthosis nigricans for past 1 year or so on my neck, arm pits and groin area. i have no history of diabetes or any other diseases in my family. even i am not suffering from one. i would like to know if there is any good doctor who can treat my acanthosis nigricans completely? i have been to many dermatologists, they only gave me some creams. i want to treat it completely. doesnt matter whether i have to go for plastic surgery or laser. please help. thank you.
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Come and meet me to undergo microdermabrasion.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?