Abut period

Ii do sex with my boy frnd first tme @ 22October nd take i-pill on 25 in 67 hours.. now my period is dealy 6 days.. nd i m soo stress nd in tension. plz help me nd suggest me..is there any chance to negetv nd if the sign is pregnant thn what to do.... plxzxxxxxxz hlp me

Doctor Answers (1) on Abut period

Thank you for your question. The only way to know if you are pregnant is to do a urine pregnancy test if your period is over seven days late. If the test is positive and you do not wish to continue with the pregnancy please see your gynaecologist who will discuss options for termination of pregnancy.
Ipill is an emergency contraceptive that works best if taken within 24 hours of unprotected inter course. It can never be as good as or as reliable as regular contraception in addition to condoms. Please discuss your contraceptive needs with your doctor and clarify any doubts and myths you may have. It is much better to prevent an unwanted pregnancy than have a termination.
Best wishes