About weight
I Hve pblem about weight loss my height is 5.11and my weight is 78kgs.Is the perfect weight or I want do some diet or exercise recently one week before I have operation of harnia and 11 stitche in my stomach which exercise u prefer to me and what should I do I am doing eving walk after food give me the diet list & food

Ms. Swati Kapoor
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Your weight is perfectly alright. For a while just go with the walk only. For diet, eat balanced food which contain fiber, fruits and vegetables, whole grains., protein. Drink fluids  and eat fiber if you are feeling constipated.