About thyroid
I have thyroid before. I do regular checkups every 3 months when I did my test last time the levels are TSH is 2.159 which is normal and T3 is 131.15 which is normal and T4 is 12.6 which is high (>10.5) this is my report. My gynaecologist said to continue the medicine of thyroxine 50mg tablets for 3 months. After 3 months I have gone for test and my levels are T3 is 147.7 which is normal and T4 is 8.6 which is normal and TSH is 7.03 which is high (>5.5) this is my report. please give me a suggestion about dose of mg I have to  continue thyroxine tablets  and what I have to do for reducing TSH.  Thanku very much

Recheck with authentic lab. If it's still high ..need to modify dose.

Greetings madam. From your question,  I can notice that your TSH has again increased from normal. Please get back with your weight so that you can be started on appropriate doses to normalize.  Have a good day Regards
Revert with weight