About the covid 19 vaccine
Today my mother got covid 19 vaccination but the person who put the vaccine didn't remove the little bit Medicine out of the syringe that every doctor does so I want to ask is it normal when some doctors don't remove the little bit Medicine to remove the air bubbles  out of the syringe .please answer the questions as soon as possible  if any doctor see this question. Please answer this it will be very helpful for me. Thank you

More details are required for any comment. There might not be any sir bubbles to remove from the shot!