About sex.
How should I enjoy my sex with my wife for a long period becouse I have suger problem and I am taking jamun ka churn morning and evening at empty stomach or I have to change my med.
71 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hey, have nutritious food , do exercise daily ,avoid stress and strain. Do yoga ,meditation .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.