About sex education
I had contact on my ovalution day... My friend warned me not to have sex in upcoming days... She said if you take sex , it will spoil your pregnancy ... Is it true ...? I ova luted in 18th day , then , from 19th day We didn't take sex because of fear..... May we have sex on other days after ovalution ...?

Dr. Deepika Sinha
Gynecologist 20 yrs exp Lucknow
You can have sex in upcoming days. It won't do any harm. For pregnancy you need to have sex in before and  upcoming 2 to 3 days of ovulation . It won't harm even if you do it even after but wont help in pregnancy.