About pimples
Hey doctor my age 21 and I am on anti anxiety medicine escitalopram but i have problem of pimples and main thing is that not only face even my arms and chest has. After healing it leaves dark spots. And that dark spot doesn't fade easily. I am using mamaearth soap and face wash from 4 months.

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hi Medicines are available for treatment of both active acne and pigmentation. Share pictures of your concerned areas to see the severity and accordingly treatment can be advised
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment
Don't worry it acne you take the treatment under the guidance of dermatologists it can be cure do online consultation by sending photograph and proper prescription.